Things girls (possibly) talk about in class


  1. OMG I’ve this dream that this guy has abs. I think God is trying to tell me to start thinking about how to name them.
  2. Check out his behind! Don’t you find them surprisingly round… and solid?
  3. *whispers loudly* DID YOU SEE HOW SHE WALKS?! *demo*
  4. "How can I tell her that her panty is sort of stuck between her buttocks?" "I think she has no money to buy her thongs. GASP." #uglytruth
  5. Sh*t. Act normal. I think she caught me eyeing her clothes.
  6. Do you know Henry Golding? No? YOU DON’T DESERVE LIVING IN BORNEO. *gtfo*
  7. *fans self* I saw those heels online and it only costs RM33.46 with 62 cents of shipping fees!
  8. Yknow, I saw the same chocolate for like 0.09 cents cheaper at the shop near my home.
  9. I mean, I’m not trying to exaggerate—HOMAGAD is that moustache I see? GET RID OF IT.
  10. I wish I was a model with nice boobs and long legs… yeah… no I’ll just live my banana life.
  11. Ewwww you’re eating food with trans fat!
  12. “She’s so pretty!” “I know right!” *awkward silence*
  13. What I don’t understand is WHY do guys fall for her? She’s hardly interesting and she wore lacy flats with bling bling. This IS twenty thirteen.
  14. Last weekend I went to the mall and there was this lingerie I saw and it matches my bag. Can you believe it!
  15. “Elena is such a bitch. How could she break Stefan’s heart when he’s clearly the good guy? If you’re siding with Damon then shut up.” *shuts up* “That was rude you could at least say something.”
  16. Ugh I promise if a hot guy were to propose to me I’d be 100% more motivated to study.
  17. “Name me the hottest guy” “Wait… I think my boyfriend’s gonna be mad with me if I say this. It’s Pierce Brosnan.” “You go girl!”
  18. Screw this! I’m tense. Let’s just get married and have kids. I’ve to reproduce before turning 30.
  19. I think he’s cute, but his ass is almost invisible. Too bad. Maybe next time.
  20. I have this awesome thing to help ease menstrual pain. Apparently it's a post-preggy pillow :\
  21. I feel so skinny already! I skipped rice and eat maggi only yesterday *flipshair*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chasing your dreams

2AM thoughts