Happy Twenty-two

Hey you

Happy twenty-two ❤️
Another year where we couldn't celebrate you on time
Don't be sad that you have nothing to look forward to yet

It's gonna be a celebration in another 35 hours
I'll make sure of that.

I'm sorry for singing your birthday song in tears
I guess it was an impending frustration over my exam
(Partly for coming this far)

But hey,
We did good right?

I still find myself thinking
The same thought I had on that day,
On this very day,
Two years ago.

I haven't wrote in a long time,
At least for you.
So I made sure the first after a long time is this.

Here's to us,
For all the years and cheers together.
Let's hang out for a lifetime
With thumb and feet fights.

Thank you for being one of the best things in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If it's meant to be, it will be

After You

Hopes and such