An Open Love Letter

Hearing your laughter is like placing ice packs on a bad sore.
It feels real.
It feels good.

Ironically, we aren't always like that.
We disagree on a lot of things.
Food, movies, food, timing.
And you know,
More food.

Some days you act like acid on wounds;
Really mean, almost brutal.
Haha I don't mean violence.
Truthfully I get reminded a lot for those days.

It's okay, though.
Sometimes we lose ourselves,
We don't know where we're headed.
I'm just grateful to be wherever you are.

That sums up our relationship;
It's not perfect but it feels right.
Tell me more good things in the future.
I'll be looking forward to that.

P/s: Please don't try to touch my pimples so you can name it after yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After You

If it's meant to be, it will be

Chasing your dreams