4th August 2018

We're finally married!
I'm feeling ecstatic.
And yes, the date was randomly picked...

I married the most important man in my life.
He prolly doesn't know that.

It was about 8 years ago when we first met;
Took us long enough to get here.
I get it's not a race.
We had our share of tough times.

Ah, those times kept me going.
Can't number them emotional fights we had.
We grew up so much from then, innit?

What I learned most over the years is to be his friend,
and he, mine.
We're still good friends now,
but like, maybe better.

Sometimes I space out when he's talking,
cause I didn't want time to stop...

I couldn't have asked a better person who understands me inside and out.
Thank you for marrying me.

This is the beginning of a new chapter for us.
I'm not quite ready to leave it all behind yet,
but I'm sure it will be fine as long as I have you.

You're a pillow to my soul namsayin?

We spent all of adulthood together,
and now it's forever after.

I love you.
You made my heart so full,
I never knew I could feel this much.

Thank you sayang,
once again.

This blog has been quite a journey for both of us through the years.

Here's our wedding photo:

:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chasing your dreams

2AM thoughts