Muhamad Qaedi bin Edanan

Aaaannnd
Happy Twenty Darling :)

Sure I've missed a few days from the Day
but I write according to my feelings ;)
I have actually made you a video (sorta);
I decided to keep it to myself for awhile.
You wouldn't mind that right?

Treat it as a surprise which never worked out.
Haha.

Don't mind the title.
He fussed about having it spelled right.
I capitalized the Q this time.
Potassium.

Now lemme tell you my story.

Thanks for this awesome 21 months together
... so far.
Maybe you should start doing the bucket list
for us to do before it all disappears.
Just saying.

I'd like to apologize for the burden I caused,
all the fights, all the cries,
all the anger.
I'd like to thank you very much
for always always being there for me.
Whenever I need you :)

This for the awesome advice you gave,
almost without fail.
Although you did fuss a bit about me being stubborn
*shoots self*

This too for the mistakes I never meant,
or did in purpose to make you jealous.
For the times I never did listen to you.
Boo.

And for those memories and moments we had.
God knows how many times I've troubled you,
at nights I become such a coward
and cry on my bed thinking a ghost would eat me.

I'm sorry.
I am hasty, fussy, demanding.
I'm a trouble package without a happy meal.
I know.
I didn't make much of a good girlfriend.
But you did, praise God.

I did make a good eating partner though.
*cough*

Right now,
know that I'm lying on my bed thinking of
all the things
I would regret when I lose you.

I'm keeping this as something to read,
a reminder when I'm down and blue.

I love you.
As much as I'd like to keep you forever,
I know I cant.
Let's hope I'd be strong by then.

Again,
Happy 20th Birthday, Love.

P/s: Iboh muntah baca k. Bye.

Comments

  1. Thats beautiful..
    feel free to visit and follow our blog at http://kakinginti.rumahpanjai.com
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chasing your dreams

2AM thoughts