Mama

Mama.

It's everybody's first word;
simple, meaningful--
and my world.

I'm having a serious fear of my mother leaving
somewhere I couldn't reach her.
It's a normal thing to be worrying about your child.
However,
is it that normal to be worrying about your mother?

I admit;
I dislike having her far away from me.
I could be as protective as she is with me.
Despite the fights,
the arguments,
the misunderstandings,
she is whom I need most.

I'm not sure if that's what you regard as being a mama's girl.

These two night's been killing me.
Let's just say I didn't have a good sleep.

I kissed her while she sleeps.
She doesn't need to know.
I'm shy :3

Truthfully,
I love having her at home.
I don't mind being a thousand miles from her;
because so long she's home,
she's safe.

Two weeks,
will she be away.
I'll prolly get mama-sick.
I wish she doesn't have to go :(


Come home safe,
I'm counting down the days.



This post is dedicated to you, ma.
Missing you,
and loving you most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chasing your dreams

2AM thoughts